Site Map


Buildings and contents insurance

The mortgage definition for Buildings and contents insurance:

Buildings and contents insurance can often be purchased together protecting both the building structure and your belongings and possessions inside.

Similar Matches

Accident, Sickness and Unemployment insurance

Accident, Sickness and Unemployment insurance
Income protection incorporating cover for loss of earnings arising from accident, sickness or unemployment. Usually paid out in the form of a monthly tax-free income to cover a portion of lost earnings and restricted to two years from the date of the first payment.

Blanket insurance policy

Blanket insurance policy
A policy that covers more than one person or piece of property.

Buildings insurance

Buildings insurance
Buildings insurance is designed to give you financial protection for the basic structure of your home, such as the walls, roof and foundations. This usually includes any external parts of the property such as your shed, garage, conservatory or greenhouse.

Further Suggestions

Conditional insurance
Contents insurance
Disability insurance
Insurance excess
Letting insurance
Mortgage payment protection insurance (MPPI)
Payment protection insurance

Click to compare definitions of
Buildings and contents insurance
Click to view definitions beginning bu
  www.mortgage-terms.co.uk is a finance, business, investment and stock market resource of common mortgage words. Stamp Duty Calculator - Income Tax Calculator.